Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Great day! Yay!

Yay! It's december! which means Christmas is around the corner!! i seriously dont know why am i so excited for christmas when i have NOTHING planned out yet. haha! Mad.... okay, a quick update about the previous entry on the chalet... MRS KANG WAS SO DAMN RANDOM!! At the chalet, she RANDOMLY, out of nowhere, came to talk to me and she asked, "Where's Elijah?" i was so lost for words, and stoned at her. Then she asked, "Why is he not here?" I... "huh?" Ahhh!! So random!! Well, yesterday i got a little Emo. boooo!!! Yea, i couldnt help it luh. I was packing my wadrobe and i found this really thick wrapped up paper. It was from elijah about 3 weeks before our break up. And i was thinking if there'll be anything in it. i dont know what made me open it, but i actually ripped off the wrappings and indeed, there's a letter inside. I just read it and stuffs, and halfway through.... i ... i .. okay, i cried. Yea, it was so silly of me, i know. But well, after thinking how stupid i was, it didnt last for long. I do have my emo times luh. Anyway, woke up pretty early to go Orchard with shimin today. Walked around and stuffs, went for modeling thing too. And we were "forced" to buy expensive chocolates at Heerens. *pouts* haha. Though we only went out awhile, it's still great. i just know, we ate a lot. haha! oh yea, shimin was kidding about the lady, who asked us for modeling the other time we went orchard with weiyan, will come ask us again. and seriously, it happened. the SAME lady asked us to join that modeling thing AGAIN! haha. Shimin can predict the future! Well, we parted at 4.45pm. I met up with a friend and she went back home. It was totally nice. We went to catch "Deck The Halls" at Cineleisure. Then, to Taka to get a box of Royce chocolate which he CLAIMS it was for someone else. And then, had dinner at Fish & co, Seafood Platter for 2! And I drank a little, somehow i got SO RED. Then, before i head for home, he actually gave me that box of Royce chocolate, as a gift for meeting the first time. How sweet! =P

With love, on Friday, December 01, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse